View of Pervouralsk (above) and Revda (below) from space
June 20, 1933 by the decree of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee, Pervouralsk received city status.
On May 13, 1934, the Novotrubny pipe-pipe workshop gave the first pipes.
In the mid 1930s exploitation of the mine on Mount Magnitogorsk unfolded.
In 1935, the development of titanomagnetite ore of the Magnitogorsk mountain began; the settlement was founded. Magnitogorsk
On May 3, 1935, Pervouralsk was allocated to a city of regional subordination with the transfer to it of the territory of the abolished Pervouralsk district.
In 1941, on the basis of the evacuated equipment of the Leningrad Electric Plant, the first enterprise in the Urals of electric welding machines and apparatus was created (later, the Novoutkinsky Iskra Plant).
On the basis of the equipment of the Krivoy Rog plant “Metallist”, a plant for repair of mining equipment, now OJSC “Pervouralsky Plant of Mining Equipment”, was created in the ground services of the Gologorsk mine.
In the spring of 1973 between the village. Talitsa and Magnitogorsk began the construction of a plant for the production of tubular building structures, which produced its first products in 1975.
In 1982, by decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, Pervouralsk was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
1986 – The Council of Ministers of the USSR adopted a decree on the organization in the city of Pervouralsk of the Sverdlovsk Region of the production of electric welded profiles of rectangular and square sections (decree No. 1119 of September 20, 1986).
On January 13, 1990, 3 km east of Pervouralsk, it made an emergency landing due to a fire aboard a passenger plane Tu-134A of the Volgograd Aerotlot squadron (USSR flight number 65951), which made the flight Tyumen – Ufa – Volgograd. Of the 65 people on board, 27 were killed (including 4 crew members).
1991 – the official date of birth of the Uraltrubprom plant, which was subsequently transformed into the Uraltrubprom Ural Tube Plant Open Joint-Stock Company due to a change in the form of ownership.
In 1996, following the referendum of December 17, 1995, the municipality of Pervouralsk was established.