I, a deputy of the State Duma from the Trans-Baikal Territory, Pozdnyakov Vladimir Georgievich, I work for a lot of time directly in the Trans-Baikal Territory, meet with voters – therefore I know well about the living and working conditions, social problems of citizens, I represent their significance and importance for the Trans-Baikal people.
My main strategic goal, as a deputy and a communist, is through practical work to achieve a real improvement in the life of my voters living in one of the richest mineral reserves in the Russian Federation – Transbaikalia.
To realize this strategic goal, it is necessary to immediately address several critical tasks:
1. The restoration of industrial production and agriculture, destroyed over two decades of government by the liberal government of modern Russia-2. Creation of a new life-supporting economic infrastructure of the Trans-Baikal Territory (roads and bridges, power plants and electric networks, reservoirs and dams, water supply and decent housing, hospitals and sanatoriums, kindergartens and schools, nursing homes and disabled people) -3. Restoration and support of the ecological balance of the Trans-Baikal Territory.
It is the solution of these problems, in my opinion, that can lead to a noticeable increase in the standard of living, the elimination of chronic, painful delays in various areas of our daily lives. Therefore, to address these difficult issues, I purposefully devote my work to the highest legislative body of the Russian Federation – the State Duma of the Federal Assembly.
The tasks stated in my program need to be implemented in the very near future, actively involving assistants and concerned citizens in this difficult work.
It is the two-way communication between the inhabitants of Transbaikalia, as the initiators and sources of any decision, and myself, as the deputy – the spokesman of the will of a wide range of people, my voters, that will provide a reliable and effective tool to influence the local, regional and federal authorities of Russia.
Friends, to unite our mutual efforts, I will list the main problems concerning almost every worker in the Trans-Baikal Territory.
– constant threat of job loss –
– the practical impossibility of normal employment by profession-
– low salary-
– the tendency of some dishonest leaders to delay it and pay part of the salary in “envelopes”.
– problems with getting full, qualified medical care-
– the widespread closure of primary medical institutions (feldsher-obstetric centers, clinics, district hospitals and maternity hospitals) –
– the practical lack of free sanatorium and resort provision, including for preferential categories of citizens.